8 Things Every SLP Wants this Holiday Season!
Whether you're looking to spoil the wonderful SLP in your life or simply want to splurge on something for yourself (I get it, you work hard, treat yo self!) i've compiled the top 8 gifts that any SLP would go gaga for!
The Perfect Tote: SLPs are always on the go carrying papers, toys, technology, etc. Nothing says "I appreciate you" more than a large, lofty tote so they can do so in style. Some of my tried and true favorites are by MZ Wallace, Coach and Marc Jacobs. Click on the links below to check them out!
2. Cute Speech Attire: Whether you want to get casual in a cute tee or cozy in an adorable sweatshirt, Peachie Speechie has a variety of cute and comfortable speech wear! Check out a few on my wish list below:
3. A Fun Water Bottle: I know I can't be the only speechie who still gets excited about new and fun water bottles! Here are some of the coolest ones i've come across (and yes I own ALL of these!)
4. Something fun for the office: Since SLP's spend so much time in their office, the perfect gift would be something special and sparkly! SparkleofSpeech has everything you need to make any speechie (as well as OT, PT, etc) sparkle a little brighter this year!
5. SLP Gift Collection: Every SLP will swoon over this collection of adorable speech supplies. This awesome set comes with 17 things including sticky notes, tattoos, keychains and more!
6. A Cozy Pair of SLP Socks: Show your SLP how much you appreciate then with small socks with a big message! These socks say "One word at a time, SLP changing the world" on the soles of the feet. Cute and meaningful makes for the perfect gift combination!
7. A Yeti Mug: Where do SLPs get all that energy? You guessed it, coffee! The Yeti mug had been on my "wish list" for years before I finally treated myself to one! With great colors and guaranteed hot coffee, it's the perfect way to say "thank you" for all the hard work!
8. A Coveted Speech Game: Sure you may have never heard of Cariboo or Pop Up Pirate but you can rest assured that every SLP has! Often times our schools budgets don't allow for fancy and fun games. Treat your favorite SLP to one of the wildly popular games that we love using in therapy below:
We work so hard all year long to meet goals, improve children's lives and increase communication skills! No matter what you get your SLP this year, regardless of how big or how small, just know that he or she will be truly thankful for the kind thought!